"Let It Slide" coming early 2017.
Guitarist, singer, harmonica player, and songwriter MARK PORKCHOP HOLDER is a founding member of the seminal Tennessee punk rock blues band The Black Diamond Heavies (with John Wesley Myers aka James Leg, and Van Campbell of the band King Mud).
MARK PORKCHOP HOLDER plays the blues, and his music is the sound of the truth. He has traveled around the world and the US, and played at festivals, clubs, in the streets, at churches, in public toilets, army surplus stores, and in a mental hospital or two. After more than a decade of struggling with depression and addiction, he has finally come back home, in Chattanooga TN, and assembled a first rate power trio.
His debut “Let It Slide” is a blistering blues album that marries both the modern and the traditional. “Let It Slide” has been described by the Chattanooga Pulse as “Boogie, sans bullshit. Dirty roadhouse music. Juke Joint jamming. Swamp rock. Too rock for blues, too blues for rock, the music is hungry, hard and mean."
- February 3 @ Gaslight Sessions — St. Louis, MO
- February 10 @ Tremont Tavern — Chattanooga, TN
- February 17 @ JJ’s Bohemia — Chattanooga, TN
- February 19 @ Sluggo’s — Chattanooga, TN
- February 24 @ TBA — Memphis, TN
- March 3 @ Shipping and Receiving — Fort Worth, TX
- March 4 @ Leftwoods — Amarillo, TX
- March 4 @ The Brass Rail — Fort Wayne, IN
- March 9 @ Aptos Street BBQ — Santa Cruz, CA
- March 11 @ TBA — Grants Pass, OR
- March 12 @ Wildwood Hotel — Willamina, OR
- March 16 @ Treehouse Cafe — Bainbridge Island, WA
- March 29 @ Bayport BBQ — Bayport, MN
- March 30 @ Hook & Ladder — Minneapolis, MN
- March 31 @ TBA — Wausau, WI
- April 1 @ Lyric Room — Greenbay, WI
- June 3 @ Goat Fest IV @ The Shack Up Inn — Clarksdale, MS